Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Wilson ..

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/20/17 3:01 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:33:27 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/20/17 10:27 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:01:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

"They" are looking at her voting record? Who is "they"? And what don't
"they" like about her positions on veterans issues?

They are veterans groups and they don't like the fact that she voted
against bills that favor veterans. Maybe if you watched anything but
MSNBC you would have seen that. I suppose I could go get the record
from Thomas since you do not have the intellectual curiosity to do it
yourself.

Oh, those they. I thought you had some secret groups in mind. Ms. Wilson
ran unopposed in the 2016 Congressional election. Have nice day.

Not exactly unopposed but the redistricting the of the 24th has
eliminated any serious GOP opposition since 2014.

She got 86% of the vote cast. Have nice day.

Great gerrymandering.