John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Kudos to West Marine and Taylor Made Products

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:59:11 -0400, wrote:

One of our casualties from hurricane Irma was a large inflatable
fender (bumper to you Harree) made by Taylor, and purchased from West
Marine at some time in the distant past. This fender had seen a lot
of rough usage over many years and looked every bit of it, but worst
of all it would no longer stay inflated. That makes it worthless of
course. This particular fender was one of the largest that WM sells
(12 x 34) and a new one was going to be about $150. However,
somewhere in the back of my mind I seeemed to recall that Taylor
fenders had a lifetime warranty. So I took it back to West Marine
today on the off chance that they might replace it. The old one
looked so bad that I kind of felt guilty dragging it into the store
and plopping it on to the service counter. No problem as it turned
out. There is indeed a lifetime warranty, and a short time later I
walked out of the store with a brand new one.

---
http://www.avg.com

Cool.