noah

Default back with a problem now

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:07:03 -0700, "Nancy"
wrote:

Just a quick update on the port engine fuel problem.

I replaced the big screw-on fuel/water filter that is before the fuel pump
prior to posting here....today I pulled out the little filter inside of the
carborator, and it was FULL of crap. I can really see how it could have
been inhibiting fuel from getting through there very well. Replaced that,
and took it for a short spin Salmon fishing and it ran fine. Won't know for
sure that this took care of the problem till I get out on a long run though,
this weekend when I go chasing Albacore again.

Thanks all for all of the suggestions. I'm hoping that this is the end of
this problem. Going to go ahead and pick up another filter and replace the
one on the starboard engine, even though it's running fine. If one was so
plugged up, likely the other is not far behind.

Nancy

Glad you found the problem. You may want to pick up an additional
"spare" filter while you're at it. That "stuff" came from somewhere,
and you may not be done with it yet.

Good fishing,
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,