Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Back in the news ....

On 10/18/17 9:39 AM, justan wrote:
John H Wrote in message:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 13:39:22 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176 wrote:

Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I say persons.

I think Hillary Clinton is almost as mentally sick as Harry Krause.

Two peas in a pod. But Clinton got rich. Harry missed that boat
despite the fact that his daddy left him a boatload of money to
feather his nest. (Boating reference)

Most of my dad's estate was left to my mother. I know that because I was
present at our family lawyer's office when my dad, a year before his
death, worked out the changes the family wanted in his will. I inherited
all the hand and small electric tools from his boat shop, and a new 14'
dory, outboard, and trailer, which I gave to our family accountant for
his help "above and beyond" in selling off the store's merchandise and
working with our family lawyer in redeveloping the real property into a
mini-mall while I returned to D.C. to continue my career in advertising
and marketing. I also inherited my dad's totally rebuilt and restored
1949 Jeepster, which I gave to my dad's long-time shop foreman. I was
pleased that he maintained it properly and passed it on to his son.

The funds generated enabled my mom to move to south Florida, buy a nice
condo, and live another 25 years in comfort.