John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Back in the news ....

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 23:27:34 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

John H wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:06:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 10/16/2017 12:35 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:54:11 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:16:14 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Ol' Hillary is back again, this time in an Australian interview claiming
that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was a tool for the Russians and
blames him for publishing hacked emails that hurt her presidential campaign.

Assange (for what it's worth) has repeatedly denied that the Russians
were the source of the leaked emails.

Regardless of how they were hacked or who was responsible, Hillary just
doesn't "get it" that it wasn't the fact that they were hacked that hurt
her. It was the content contained in the emails that hurt her, along
with her many lies about them.

In today's news:

"During her talk, she blamed her loss to Donald Trump on sexism and
the ?maddening? double standards
women are held to in public life. ?The only way we?ll get sexism out
of politics is to get many more
women into politics,? she said."

I don't think I'd heard that one before. I suppose all the women who
voted for Trump were sexist
also, not to mention racist, etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hour-interview

The election of Trump probably did more to advance the fight against
sexual abuse than anything else in history. Suddenly the left started
thinking this was a bad thing after years of other democrats doing it
with impunity from them. (Trump was even a democrat when most of these
allegations came up),
Now that we have decided pussy grabbing is a crime, they could not
ignore Weinstein and Afflack transgressions. I suspect more will come
up now that women feel comfortable coming forward.

Trump "talked" about it with a buddy on a bus thinking the conversation
was private. He has never publicly admitted "doing it".

The Weinstein guy has admitted his transgressions but wants sympathy and
forgiveness because he's "sick".

Hillary says she'll return some of his contributions in the form of her
standard, 10 percent charitable contributions. So, that means she'll
return 10 percent of what he donated to charity. How 'bout the other 90
percent and how about his contributions to the Clinton Foundation?
Hasn't mentioned any of that. Despicable lawyer speak.

Already spent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Weinstein.html

Why give the scum bag back anything? The university gave back $5 million.
Would be better helping students than going in the rapists legal fund.

Good point. There are much better things to do with the money than give it back.

Toys for Tots could use it. Which reminds me, if anyone has a couple extra bucks lying around, Toys
for Tots is a pretty good charity, especially as we approach Christmas.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=4047