Default Back in the news ....

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:14:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I find it hilarious that you mook who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

The worst of all the supporters here, sadly, is Richard the Luddite,
who, despite his denials of being a Trump supporter, is almost always
the first in line to rationalize or justify Trump's behavior. That sort
of behavior from JustAnAsshole, Herring, Bilious, et cetera, would be
understandable because they're just mindless right-wingers, but I always
thought Richard was above that sort of lemming-like behavior.

I think we are just wondering where the outrage is from this so called
feminist. I can understand her going after Trump during the campaign,
even if she was oblivious when they were pals 10 years ago, at the
time all of the alleged incidents were happening. The real question is
why is she so passive now. Is it just the Harvey money she is enamored
with or does she really believe "boys will be boys" no matter how
egregious the behavior is. She certainly gave her woman abusing
husband a pass. She didn't want to derail that gravy train either, I
suppose.
They do have a name for a woman who trades morals for money, a whore.