Scott Vernon

Default for those 95+ deg days

"Scout" wrote...
I sail the bays mostly, sometimes like to overnight in some great,

secluded
places on the Mullica or Bass rivers. I've taken my boat out in the

ocean,
but it seems a bit too small (19' Starwind) for coastal sailing. I got
tossed around pretty much, especially in the inlet.

Oh, I thought you had a 27', it's hard to keep track of boats here.

I'm a newbie sailor; I'm trying to
transition from power to sail, so I am still learning the ropes,

Oh, one of those. Well, there's another 'one of those' here on the group, I
think it's been about 3 years now and he still has no clue how to sail.
Course he started at a disadvantage, he's a foreigner. You should be out
sailing him in 3-4 weeks. Good luck.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__