Default Who has watched the Ken Burns Vietnam show?

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 08:09:40 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 6 October 2017 00:56:57 UTC-3, wrote:
It really reminds me why I do not trust the government.
In that period I went from a raving hawk, who actually tried to go
over there three times (once with the Navy, once with the CG and once
with IBM) to an anti war guy. In the process, I lost my faith in
politicians, the media and the government in general. I am not sure I
have seen the process defined as well as in watching that show and it
covers the same time frame.

Is that the long 5 or 6 90 minute to 2 hour episodes shown on PBS?
I just finished that a day ago.

20 hours total in 10 parts. I have the whole thing in my DVR.