Michael

Default Just when you thought it was safe . . ..

To get to Pago Pago you go to Hawaii or you go to Papeete. As far as the
latter is concerned been there done that. I'm thinking down the line
islands and then West to Pago and then hit some places (not literally) I
missed last time but Tonga for sure. Best crew I've seen are the Swedish
and Norwegian hitchhikers. If you just want to go to the next country they
do just fine.

I'm on the way to the airport at 1:30 PM local. A few hours later vacation
is over but the Diego G cyber cafe is still available!

Cheers and Fair Winds

Michael

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ha Ha Ha.....

Looks like you got the right ideas and the right job to make it happen.

Why
Hawaii?... why not Am. Samoa? More islands more choice, more flexibility.
Crew is plentiful... good crew isn't. I'm spending the summer

reacquainting
myself with my sailboat and enjoying the water. I won't start serious work
for another year. I may have a chance to help my newbie friend take a
sailboat from Tampa to the BVI's this December.

Keep in Touch...... contact either Kitty or Scotty for my email.....

CM

"Michael" wrote in message
| Nordica Nordica Nordica I shall write it on the board one thousand

times.