Capt. Mooron

Default Spinnaker...sort of

Send your pigs to Canada and we'll make Back Bacon out of them... That would
be justice!!

"Change Over"????.... is your boy applying for Canadian Citizenship? Right
On!

Hang those flags everywhere... that way you'll be safe when we invade. We'll
hit ya with the 101st Beer Truck Battalion to soften you up before we back
that up with Rock Bands, Wet T-Shirt Contests and the Week Long Drunken
Party..... by the time you sober up, you'll all be talking with a Canadian
accent, saying "Eh", calling people "hosers" and thinking you were born in
Canada.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| My son brought home a van load of free flags on his last trip up there.
The
| Canuks said they were getting ready for the 'big change over'. (?) . Not
| sure what to do with them, I tried using some for bedding but the pigs
| dragged them out to their pen and stomped them under the mud. Any
| suggestions?
| --
| Scott Vernon
| Plowville PA __/)__/)__
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Get used to it Scotty...... you'll be saluting it when we take over!
|
| CM
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | it used to be a candian flag.
| |