Scott Vernon

Default for those 95+ deg days

Do you sail in Little Egg Harbor, or strictly in the ocean? Yeah, that dump
is nasty!

Why 'Scout'

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Scout" wrote in message
Yep, I've sailed the Delaware several times. It sucks. Between the speed
boats, PWCers, narrow channels, big ships, strong tides, inconsistent and
swirling winds, and of course, that gd dump, there's no ahhhh's to be

found.
I'm sticking with salt water!
Scout.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Did you know they bring ships up to Penn Channel to load/unload at the

old
Fairless Works?
Tulleytown, what a dump!
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Scout" wrote in message
Small world! I've lived in in Levittown for the past 47 years.
Scout

"Thomas Stewart" wrote in message
Scout,

I lived in Bucks County for seventeen years. Bristol, Pa

(Levittown)

Worked for Atlantic refining Co. Drove New Jersey Rte 130 for years.

Transfered to Bellingham, Wa in 1969.
Ole Thom