Jeff Morris

Default Aswell as buying it I would actually quite like to learn to sail it!!!!!!!!

And all this time I thought you had the world's worst ISP!

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Mike - your clock is wrong also - I was giving you a break since you've

crossed so many
time zones lately. Everyone else is showing correctly.

I normally don't care much about this stuff, but I usually display

newsgroups in order of
time posted, not by threads. If your date is early, your message sits on

the top for a
while; if you're late, you show way down on the list and I often don't see

it. Donal's
posts have a different problem - his clock seems to be right, but his

posts take a few
hours to cross the pond.

I guess that I should own up here. My home computer has a dodgy battery.
So it keeps losing the time. Sometimes the kids start it up and they forged
to set the am/pm setting correctly. I usually spot it - but not always.

As I use two different computers to look at the ng, I use the posting times
to mark many posts as "read", so bad clocks cause aggro for me.

Regards

Donal