Bobsprit

Default The Beauty of It All

Does anyone...can anyone truly question my mastery here?

Look at BB, my latest victim. The poor fellow is building a website JUST FOR
ME!!! He just posted pics of his boat taken months apart...and what a puny
little toy it is for that matter! At least it's a good make.
He still hasn't explained why he's miles from the people he's supposed to
photograph, how he beat the haze with his "special" camera or who the fellow at
the mast is. Looking at it closely, I'm thinking it may be Ron Howard with a
pony tail.

And I take a well deserved bow...and....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

RB