Scott Vernon

Default Pictures of "Cut the Mustard" under sail

Up Bridgeport Harbor. Steel mill was on Seaview Ave. , just off exit 29 of
I95. Cooks Point, I guess technically it's East Bridgeport. Anyways, I used
to sleep there a lot, across from a marina.

Scotty

wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:18:40 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

Do you know which one was across the water from the old steel mill

(Cartech)
?

Sorry, I don't know. I lived in Black Rock about 25 years ago for about

two
years. I don't recall any steel mills. It wasn't an industrial area on the

water
side of route 1. Captains Cove was still in the planning stages. The HMS

Rose
was just getting going.

BB