john Szalay john Szalay is offline

Default WWFC Fire Boat 7 9-17 a.jpg

Canal Lee wrote in
:

I was up along the lower Susquehanna River at Port Deposit , MD on
business when, I went out to the little town park along the river and
saw the Water Witch Fire Company's fire boat 7 showing off in the
distance . I grabbed my camera and started shooting away .

The water display went on for about 15 minutes .

begin 644 WWFC Fire Boat 7 9-17 a.jpg

Attachment decoded: WWFC Fire Boat 7 9-17 a.jpg
`
end

Great shots,,
as a retired vol Firefighter, always appreciate fire service photos..

Thanks