[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default My daughter says ...

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 15:25:48 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:08:57 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

John H Wrote in message:
..."Dad, don't look on the internet about your heel bone!"

But, I figured what the hell. So I looked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0gCKEjK0s

And now I know why she told me not to look. I don't even want to go to the hospital now!

You made me look but I wish you hadn't

I could last only about 30 seconds. At the dentist I'll often ask for a mirror so I can watch what
they're doing. Don't think I'll be doing that tomorrow.

===

John, best of luck for a good outcome and speedy recovery.

---
http://www.avg.com