Alex[_12_] Alex[_12_] is offline

Default Speaking of Christmas in September

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/22/17 11:00 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 22 September 2017 11:50:28 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:29:59 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:10:52 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

9:16 AMJohn H
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 09:30:03 -0400 (EDT), justan
wrote:

John H Wrote in message:
My lovely wife found one of these on Facebook being sold by a
lady a couple miles away. She got it,
almost brand new, for $90.

What a game changer this thing is! So much better than crutches.

https://smile.amazon.com/Roscoe-Scoo...roscoe+ros-ksb

Definitely makes life much easier.

So what's going on. Are/did you have surgery? How much golf are
you going to have to miss?
Doctor says he doesn't think surgery will be necessary because
the pieces are not dislocated. But,
he will not know for sure until after the CT scan this afternoon.
I'll see him again Monday and
he'll have the 'surgery' answer.

The foot will be in 'no weight bearing' status for 2-3 months
with physical therapy to follow. That
means wearing this damn boot 24/7, except when I ice the heel.
Golf is not in the picture for a
while, nor is walking the dog, driving, mowing the grass, blowing
leaves, working on my boat, etc.

A real pain in the ass.

Not to mention the motorcycle. If I was there I'd make sure it
and the dogs got plenty of exercise. I've seen you boat.
Honestly, I really don't think it needs any work done to it at
all. Premium! ?
Yeah, no motorcycling either. But maybe I could motorize the knee
scooter. Know anyone with a Ducati
engine I could buy cheap? I was thinking the boat could use a coat
of wax for the winter. But I
guess it'll be OK without it. I reckon some WD-40 in the cylinders
wouldn't hurt anything, eh?

WD-40 is the best for that.

Most of the experts I've discussed that with lately have agreed.

Were these "experts" the same ones that told y'all to dump 2 stroke
oil into a 4 stroke engine?
~~Snerk~~

Ol' Brittle Bones Herring...maybe he should drink the WD-40...

Now that's just dumb. High five yourself for the giggle you got typing
that moronic post.