Scott Vernon

Default Pictures of "Cut the Mustard" under sail

Careful Bill, he's trying to be your 'friend'. And he's sounding desperate!

SV

wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:31:49 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You have yet to prove THAT!

Well, you claim to sail the LIS. So let's meet. We'll agree on a time

window
and I'll sail over to Norwalk. I'll even bring you a quality beer from

my
"high
end" 12 volt ice-box!

Bob,

I'm afraid that BB has given you a good hiding.

You know that I am on your side, and that I really hate BB.

Nevertheless,
I am confident that you will understand that BB has whipped your ass.

If you must sit down tonight, then be gentle!

Don't worry, if you cannot deal with BB, then I will step in and help

you.

Good luck,

Donal

Donal,

Please accept my invitation to assist Bobsprit. I feel like such an
overwhelming bully with the present one-on-one situation.

BB