Kilgore Trout[_2_] Kilgore Trout[_2_] is offline

Default Found Images - Sept 1960, National Defense Reserve Fleet, Stony Point, NY - #7 - 1960-09-New_England-7-Stony_Point,NY-Edit.jpg [1/1]

In article , pmcgrane4
@gmail.com says...

On 9/21/2017 4:36 PM, Kilgore Trout wrote:
In article , pmcgrane4
@gmail.com says...

Nice find, a lot of ships stored there!

Paul

I don't know if you do EBay but big lots of random slides can be found
pretty cheep. Lots of personal photos of family trips and things like that.

Paul

My eldest son buys train slides from eBay. When I look for stuff there, most
folks seem to have an inflated sense of value. :-) The slides I got at Berlin
were $5.00 for six trays.

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com