Paul McGrane[_2_] Paul McGrane[_2_] is offline

Default Found Images - Sept 1960, National Defense Reserve Fleet, StonyPoint, NY - #7 - 1960-09-New_England-7-Stony_Point,NY-Edit.jpg [1/1]

On 9/21/2017 4:36 PM, Kilgore Trout wrote:
In article , pmcgrane4
@gmail.com says...

Nice find, a lot of ships stored there!

Paul

Yeah. I look for stuff like that, having worked as a young man in a shipyard.
Best thing that ever happend to me there was getting layed off ;-)

I need to go back to the Berlin flea market, but that's a two hour drive from
here. The other place I was finding slides at was a local 'thrift' store, but
they closed 8 months ago.

I don't know if you do EBay but big lots of random slides can be found
pretty cheep. Lots of personal photos of family trips and things like that.

Paul