Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Denny's Slogan

On 9/22/17 1:13 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:51:13 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/22/17 11:44 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 21:27:07 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Denny's is an OK place to go get a grand slam after the bars close but
I am not sure most people would consider it a birthday present. It is
basically a Waffle House without the "Scattered and Smothered" home
fries.

Whenever we drive "souf" and leave early in the morning, we drive down
301 until we hit a good, close crossover to I-95, and have breakfast at
a Waffle House. Love that food once in a while and, of course, there is
always plenty of drama at a Waffle House.

Don't you just hop on 207 right past AP Hill? (another evil name that
has to change)

Yup...there's a Waffle House there just on the other side of I-95.
However, there is a lot less drama in that WH than in the ones in the
Carolinas.

I was usually rolling when I got there and would not stop until I
needed gas. My trips to Florida were always about as non-stop as I
could possibly do. The best car for that turned out to be my Gremlin.
That was a one stop trip, Clinton to Treasure Island.
It had a 25 gallon tank and would make it all the way on one fill up.
(handy when gas was hard to come by in the 70s)

Oh, we did it that way when we were younger, non-stop except maybe to
pee and refill our tanks. Not any more.