Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Denny's Slogan

On 9/22/17 11:44 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 21:27:07 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Denny's is an OK place to go get a grand slam after the bars close but
I am not sure most people would consider it a birthday present. It is
basically a Waffle House without the "Scattered and Smothered" home
fries.

Whenever we drive "souf" and leave early in the morning, we drive down
301 until we hit a good, close crossover to I-95, and have breakfast at
a Waffle House. Love that food once in a while and, of course, there is
always plenty of drama at a Waffle House.

Don't you just hop on 207 right past AP Hill? (another evil name that
has to change)

Yup...there's a Waffle House there just on the other side of I-95.
However, there is a lot less drama in that WH than in the ones in the
Carolinas.