Default Denny's Slogan

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 21:27:07 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Denny's is an OK place to go get a grand slam after the bars close but
I am not sure most people would consider it a birthday present. It is
basically a Waffle House without the "Scattered and Smothered" home
fries.

Whenever we drive "souf" and leave early in the morning, we drive down
301 until we hit a good, close crossover to I-95, and have breakfast at
a Waffle House. Love that food once in a while and, of course, there is
always plenty of drama at a Waffle House.

Don't you just hop on 207 right past AP Hill? (another evil name that
has to change)