Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Yo, Justan

On 9/21/2017 2:24 PM, Tim wrote:
10:56 AMJohn H
On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:18:21 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Mr. Luddite
The one I just bought looks exactly like this one. Paid 5K for it.

http://img.scgpix.com/listimg/img1_1116/22/img_oWQhoakv7hIoICj_r.jpg

That kind of reminds me of johns first camper only with added rip-outs...sort of.

I think those are referred to as 'pop-outs'. Ours had a slide, but none of the pop-outs.

I now see my error. Amazing what a fumble finger will ripe. I was meaning "tip-out". Lol

Right now I am more concerned with "tip-over". :-)

The remnants of Jose have stalled out about 150 miles southeast of
Nantucket but we are still getting some very strong wind gusts in our
area near Plymouth. Not anything like what others experienced but still
strong enough to down trees and snap branches.