Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Looks like Jose isn't very happy now,,,

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/20/2017 11:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:56:07 -0400,
wrote:

I did notice some of my equipment here was not really running
quite right. The UPS units were alarming occasionally, one fridge
froze up and my garage door opener was flakey. It needed help opening
the door (even plugged directly into the generator on a 12 ga
extension cord).

===

Have you tried scoping the waveform? There might be a surprise hidden
in there which could explain what you're seeing.

I always lusted after those portable Tektronix units that you CEs used
to lug around.

I bought one of those (or similar) on eBay when I had the guitar shop
and occasionally worked on guitar amps. It still worked great although
it probably was out of calibration. Dual probes too. I lent it to a
guy who was doing some troubleshooting and that's the last I ever saw of
it. Can't even locate him anymore.

I loaned mine to a buddy about 15 years ago. He still has it. Have not
needed it.