Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Looks like Jose isn't very happy now,,,

On 9/20/2017 1:20 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:46:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Its nice to have a 28k Katolite 110/220 single phase gen that drives from a tractor PTO. I don't have a tractor big enough to pull it but my next door neighbor does. His 4440 John Deere is also set with a hi/low PTO. You set it in high range and then you can idle the engine down for fuel savings.

Right before bad weather hits, it's dug out, hooked up to make sure it works correctly, then stored it till its needed. Both our houses are set for external power. Fortunately we haven't needed it...yet.

This isn't my pic but one like it...

http://www.wclittleton.com/katolite0801.jpg

===

Wow, that's a bigun.