Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Looks like Jose isn't very happy now,,,

On 9/20/2017 1:14 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:03:28 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I'm thinking you could go a couple weeks without showering and not stink.

I think that's pushing it. Done that when underway on a ship. When we
returned to port we were all a little ripe.

===

On a sailboat with 7 or 8 guys on board, standing 4 hour watches in
hot weather, it only takes about 3 days.

The Navigator was pretty good as far as showers went. IIRC, it had a
100 gallon fresh water tank ... might have been 200 gal. Two heads and
two shower stalls. Never ran out of water but then again I'd fill up
the tank anytime we pulled into a marina.