[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Looks like Jose isn't very happy now,,,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:56:07 -0400, wrote:

I did notice some of my equipment here was not really running
quite right. The UPS units were alarming occasionally, one fridge
froze up and my garage door opener was flakey. It needed help opening
the door (even plugged directly into the generator on a 12 ga
extension cord).

===

Have you tried scoping the waveform? There might be a surprise hidden
in there which could explain what you're seeing.

I always lusted after those portable Tektronix units that you CEs used
to lug around.

---
http://www.avg.com