Default Looks like Jose isn't very happy now,,,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:20:19 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I am the same way. When I was working I showered every morning and
sometimes again in the evening. Now that I am retired I'll shower in
the evening if I've been physically active with some project during the
day. Otherwise, I am on a every other morning shower routine. Nobody
has complained that I stink. :-)

I have always been a shower a day guy (before I go to bed) and if I am
working outside I shower out there, maybe several times a day. (no
soap tho)
It is mostly just to keep the dirt out of the pool. I am in the pool a
lot and Deuce is in there several times a day too. When we had the AC
off, he just stayed wet because he could just walk out there and jump
in. He seems ****ed that we have the doors closed now.