Default new boats

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:18:20 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Maybe a more sensible option would be a 8' Zodiac type yacht tender with a 3 hp motor. I want something I can easily manhandle up onto my utility trailer and then remove onto a stand when the trailer does it's real work.

I lived with a 12' jon boat and a 7.5 merc here for the first few
months while I was finding my way around and it would fit inside my
van. I could move that around pretty easily by myself. I even got a
couple miles offshore to the reef in the keys with it and all around
the gulf side (accompanied by other boats). They also used it for a
platform for a hookah towed behind a bigger boat.
I still use it for maintenance on my pontoon when I am on the lift.