Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off

On 9/18/2017 10:52 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:53:08 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Amazingly, one night I was there when it snowed at least a foot, and the
next morning, early, the union rep from the local arrived on time to
pick me up. The streets had already been cleared. The snowbanks along
the curbs were huge.

===

That happens routinely in the "Lake Effect Snow Belts" on the south
side of Lake Ontario and Lake Erie. Even small towns budget millions
for snow removal.

---
http://www.avg.com

I've spent a total of months in Canada on projects over the years. Never
saw snow like they get in Rochester, New York though. One of my longest
day trips to the University of Rochester lasted over a week. Snow
started and I couldn't get out.