Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:29:44 -0400, John H
wrote:

I did that in the pool once and it took a year to get over it

Did you bust the heel bone (calcaneus)? The ER doc said surgery with screws and plates. I'm hoping
she was exaggerating. But, the more I read about it, the less I like it!

I was afraid that was what it was but it was just a severely smashed
planar tendon. They talked about doing a lot of stuff but I just wore
cross trainers for about a year instead of my boat shoes and it got
better. I still get a twinge now and then but I am basically OK.