XR750

Default Is Bush a liar or an idiot or both?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
| You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh water
is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And
| we will take it soon.)

LIKE HELL YOU WILL..... not after that lame beggin' strip visit of

Celluci.
Jump Doggy! The Commonwealth will kick your ass back to the stoneage! Not

mention all the friggin' Terrorists we're currently harboring up here.

You Yanks ain't got the manpower to take us on.... we'd kick your lame
butts.... especially after your pathetic strategic display in Iraq...
amateurs! We'll bring in the Iraqi Information Minister.... that'll screw
you all up big time!

I can see it now: a new deck of playing cards with names such as Trudeau,
Giles, and such on the faces.

XR