John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:28:58 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:40:31 -0400, John H
wrote:

And, of course, quit trying to cheat on the lean angle of the ladder!

===

That's the big one right there. Also, use a sturdy plank under the
ladder if the ground shows any sign of softness. Check again part way
up with your full weight on the ladder. Last but not least, tie the
ladder off if at all possible.

---
http://www.avg.com

When I rode the ladder down last year, I was only up about 5'.

The distance from my heel to the concrete was probably not much more.