XR750

Default Is Bush a liar or an idiot or both?

"thunder" wrote in message

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:57:26 +0000, jlrogers wrote:

You are an able but wrong headed Canadian cuspidorean. Your fresh
water is the only thing Canada has that's worth stealing. (And we
will take it soon.)

The country with the second largest proven oil reserves is not Iraq,
it's Canada. Perhaps we invaded the wrong country.

http://www.rense.com/general37/petrol.htm

Nah, too easy. We wanted a real "fight", not the candy-from-the-baby scene.

Ever given any thought to why that Canadian oil hasn't been exploited more
fully? Hint: tar sand. And it's colder than Pluto in Athabasca.

XR