justan justan is offline

Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/17/17 11:25 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/17/2017 8:50 AM, John H wrote:
This should detract Harry and Donnee from their 'falling from a roof'
lies about you.

Friday I leaned a ladder against the trailer, with not nearly enough
lean. Got up to the top,
started to sweep debris off the roof of the bedroom slide, and the
ladder slipped. Down I went,
landing squarely on my right heel on the concrete driveway. Crawled up
the driveway and into the
house to call 911. ER doc says heel bone (calcaneus) is 'shattered'
and will require surgery.

And all I'd had to drink was coffee!

Ouch! Hope the surgery and healing goes well and quickly. Just think.

Harry might take you up on your walking the golf course challenge now.

The only event involving Herring which I would gladly attend is his
funeral, and then only to see how many folks from minority groups pee on
his grave.

I know someone who "shattered" his heel bone. All cases are different,
of course, but it took him quite a while to recover. Next time he should
fall on his head, as Calif Bill did...

You are quite the asshole Mr. Blubber.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/