John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Bill...to take the heat off

This should detract Harry and Donnee from their 'falling from a roof' lies about you.

Friday I leaned a ladder against the trailer, with not nearly enough lean. Got up to the top,
started to sweep debris off the roof of the bedroom slide, and the ladder slipped. Down I went,
landing squarely on my right heel on the concrete driveway. Crawled up the driveway and into the
house to call 911. ER doc says heel bone (calcaneus) is 'shattered' and will require surgery.

And all I'd had to drink was coffee!