Capt. Mooron

Default It is so easy to see.

wrote in message

| Liveaboards tend to sail less. Their boats get taken over by everyday
| life. Putting everything away, or even having space to put things away
| in order to go sailing becomes an obstacle.

What a load of complete crap! I lived aboard for 10 years and could set sail
within 2 minutes at any time. I've seen and been aboard a lot of "live
aboard" vessels in my life.... some do keep their boats like a disorganized
pig sty... a lot are maintained ship shape. To utilize a fraction of the
sailors that live aboard and keep their vessels in disorder and don't sail
much to make such a sweeping condemnation is about as retarded as you can
get. Where do you get this viewpoint on live aboards... form the dock side
sailing experts that go out to race once or twice a week?

CM