justan justan is offline

Default Greg...Don't see you here!

Wayne.B Wrote in message:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:41:20 -0400, John H
wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/10/u...a.html?mcubz=1

But this doesn't seem to bode well for Estero! (Scroll down to Residents and officials scramble to
find shelter.)

Hope all stays well for you.

===

The area where Greg and I live is going to get whacked pretty hard
later today. My wife and I are camped out in a very nice loaner house
on the east coast near Stuart. We bailed out at the last minute
yesterday against my better judgement. Right now I'm biting my
fingernails hoping for the best with the house and our old trawler.
:-) Things are very rainy and windy here but nothing life
threatening.

There are still a few webcams on the air in SWFL and they are showing
lots of wind and rain, and also an extremely low tide. Apparently the
strong easterly winds are blowing water away from the coast.

Hide from the wind and run from the water. That's what they are
saying. Stay safe.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/