Jonathan Ganz

Default It is so easy to see.

I disagree. Neal probably has to work really hard at living
on his Coronado. Think of all the compromises he's got to
make. Also, think of how few places will let him stay for
any length of time, given the way he pollutes.

"katysails" wrote in message
Not one of them lives aboard his vessel

Living aboard a sailboat requires no additional skills than living aboard

a house or condo, tent, or camper, or anything else.
Each has a place to sleep, a place to eat, a place to potty (hoipefully).

If you prefer cedar buckets, you can have one at any
of those places. Ambience does not a sailor make. Sailing is the skill,;

not living aboard. We all know you know how to live
(in a limited sort of way). What we ask if: How are you going to prove

you really know how to sail?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse