Simple Simon

Default Bad Seamanship & Neal

Lock stitching is "A" correct method. Correct but not necessary and
ever so slow by hand. I used a linear stitch and the only "lock" there is
to it is when I went back over it the reverse direction which seems to
be enough as the hand stitching has held up at least as well as the factory
stitching. I used UV protected Dacron thread, btw. It comes on a giant
spool about six inches tall and three inches in diameter. It must have
fifty miles of thread on it.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Thats a double stitch... or you can use two threads and needles... the
correct method though remains a lock stitch.

CM

news | Right, you've got to go over it twice to get it threaded where