Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default To protect and serve

On 8/19/17 8:31 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 6:42:02 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 6:13:34 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

5:50 PMKeyser Soze
Ex post facto

You're way out there, Harry. Keep grabbing for straws though.

Being superstitious is way out there.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

That's what i mean. You really do need to wake up to reality.

This from a guy who embraces the superstition of religion?

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Why do you bring up religion Harry, I don't. True, I practice Christianity, but you always have something, usually negative, to post in here about people of faith. You bring it up a lot. No one else does.

You are the one who brought up "reality." as if, as a "religious
person," or core religious beliefs had any connection to reality. The
more I see of "religious belief" and many of the people who practice it,
or claim to practice it, the more it and its practitioners disgust me. I
have met some people in life who were religious and quite decent, though
I have no reason to believe it was because of their religious beliefs.
I've also met a lot of people in life who were not in any way religious
and were decent.

Oh,"people of faith"...is snarly behavior concomitant with faith?