Default Vote early and vote often.

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:56:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/18/17 1:10 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 07:00:49 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/17/17 10:42 PM,
wrote:
http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...ectoral-fraud/

"The data come from Judicial Watch's Election Integrity Project. The
group looked at data from 2011 to 2015 produced by the U.S. Census
Bureau's American Community Survey, along with data from the federal
Election Assistance Commission.

"As reported by the National Review's Deroy Murdock, who did some
numbers-crunching of his own, "some 3.5 million more people are
registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult
citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter
fraud."

You're citing info from the right-wing extremist Judicial Watch and the
National Review, the publication that fell into the toilet after William
F. died? Too funny.

Typical Harry, don't attack the facts, attack the messenger.

Sorry, but anything from Judicial Watch should be taken with a mountain
of salt.

These are public records that are cited. I guess we know what liars
the government is tho.