felton

Default Pictures of "Cut the Mustard" under sail

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:25:16 GMT, "Ligniere"
wrote:

I said top of the line 50 amp chargers.

Your Shakespeare rubber ducky is no antenna for what you use it for. Get it
checked!

ahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you don't even own a Charles Marine battery charger. No such thing! No
such company exists!

BWAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link..

http://www.charlesindustries.com/main/ma_chargers.html

Personally, I don't know a thing about them. I do know that Valiant
uses some of the Charles Industries products on the boats they build
because I have seem them while prowling through the parts warehouse.
They don't use the Charles battery chargers, though. They use
ProMariner for those. I can't remember offhand if I have ever seen
Charles chargers written up in Practical Sailor or not and I am too
lazy and disinterested to look it up

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Take it over to your radio shop and have him hook it up to a Cushman or

IFR
analyzer. See if it is tuned for walkie talkies (to have your head next to
it) or tuned for stand alone operation.

You're the dummy who said Charles Marine doesn't make 50 amp chargers.
You trolls were DOA after that.
Sorry.

RB