Default Wish I didn't ....

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:07:54 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:33:33 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:30:07 -0400, John H
wrote:

This RV business makes boats look like a cheap hobby

I'd say they're close, but boats can be a lot bigger and more expensive.

On average I think RVs are more expensive. Certainly Paul Allen and
Larry Ellison have some very expensive yachts but the boats owned by
most mortal people are less than $80k and that seems to be the
starting point for a bare bones pusher. My neighbor paid $120k for his
a dozen years ago and it wasn't that fancy.
My buddy's neighbor/landlord has one that is more like a megabuck with
the trailer.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Bobs%20RV.jpg

===

Is that a guest cottage in the trailer?

Two collectible cars as a general rule.
It is a double decker car carrier.
This guy has over 100 of them in various stages of restoration.