Marc

Default C&C37

Not that slick. These boats look like they tend to be rode hard and
put away wet.

Found severe cracking around the aft chain plates from over
enthusiastic use of the hydraulics.

Structural cracking at the forward bulkhead from ?

High bridge deck gives you seven steps up and down the ladder and no
room under a dodger. You are going to need new knees.

On 24 Jun 2003 11:56:59 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Found some more info on the cnc web site. looks like its the xl
version.

Slick boat. Suzanne and I are looking into the 36 foot version now (34+ or
XL)...we plan to trade in Alien in 2005.

RB