jps

Default OT--Don't play politics on Iraq

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:52:42 -0400, Harry Krause

wrote:

NOYB wrote:

I thought it was especially good given the fact that it was written by

Democratic representative in the Washington Post...which makes the

story
harder for liberals to attack.

The only reason we are in Iraq is because the Bush-shippers thought it
would prop their boy up in the polls. Politics.

I thought y'all were saying it was, "Oil, oil, oil."

Harry always said it was to prop up the Chickenhawkinchief.

I was the one screaming about oil.

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

Now that the world community is watching, the chickenhawks are having a hard
time explaining why we should make them pay for repairs we caused.

Another major miscalculation by the neocons.