Marc

Default C&C37

Found some more info on the cnc web site. looks like its the xl
version.

What's a 'passarelle'? Never heard this term.

stern gang plank

split back stay with dual hydraulic cylinders,

Again, that's odd. You only need one to adjust the backstay.

Rod rigging

running baby back stays,

You mean running backs & checks?

Yes

mast head rig with forward running baby stay.
Anyone know this boat? What can you tell me about it?

It was intended for (and to a pretty good extent) a fast racer/cruiser,
with less emphasis on cruising. They had fancy elliptical foil keels &
rudders, and were modeled after the last generation IOR boats... fast,
much easier to handle than the earlier designs (despite the web of
rigging), and relatively roomy. I kind of like these boats, have been
aboard one but not really checked it out or sailed it. I have sailed in
company with them, they go.

Here are some numbers
Designer= Rob Ball
LOA= 39.9