Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Look at yourself, Harry.

On 8/14/17 12:05 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 06:48:41 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/14/17 12:08 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:28:07 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

There is no
ultra left that begins to compare in size or in hatred with the ultra
right.

Bull****. Antifa has been rioting for close to a year and then there
are the anti WTO people, People protesting conservative speakers on
our campuses, BLM rioters and the ecoterrorists.

There's nothing wrong with protest, although sometimes it gets out of
hand, but I haven't noticed any in the anti-fascist demonstrations here
parading with semi-auto rifles, using cars to mow down pedestrians, or
spewing hate against people because of their skin color, religion, or
ethnicity. Your endless attempts to give shelter to the radical,
hate-filled right are laughable.

Do I need to go dig up all of the stories for you about the alt left
violence?

It interests you more than it interests me. I have no interest in
standing up for the slime of the alt-right.