True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default merck quits council

On Monday, 14 August 2017 11:27:55 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/14/17 10:25 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/14/17 10:15 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Merck & Co.?s CEO resigned from President Donald Trump?s council of
manufacturing executives Monday, saying ?America?s leaders must honor our
fundamental values? by rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group
supremacy.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

You should resign from the council of idiots you subscribe to and
get a REAL life.

rec.boats is the only council of idiots to which I subscribe, and you
are the commander in chief here.

YOU'RE fired. I wish.

If you fired me, you'd only have Don to respond to your inanities.

....and I don't suffer fools gladly!